Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Guy

Uhm, well, I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi, I guess. I joined here because my abuser recently started contacting me again and it's been a little stressful lately. Things haven't been going so good. Just looking for support, I suppose.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Alex,

My hope is that you do receive lots of support here on AS. So sorry you are being contacted by your abuser again. Stay strong, and here's a hug if you want it. :hug:

Hi Alex, welcomce to After Silence. :flowers:

My name is Ashley and im a member of the Newbie Support Team. Im here to help you get situated and feel at home so if you have any questions or concerns(or if you just want to talk a bit), please dont hesitate to PM me.

After Silence is a great community.

Ashley

Thanks, guys. I'm really looking forward to getting to know people better. This place seems great so far.

You're welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hey Alex...Glad you are here. Hope you find the support and encouragement you need. I am not sure what you are feeling, but being contacted again by your abuser can be confusing. I hope that you can continue to bounce your thoughts off of others to sort them out. Strength can come from others..

Welcome to AS.

Sorry your abuser is contacting you.

Hopefully you are in situation where you can deal with this occuring. I know I finally had to threaten legal and police action on mine to get rid of that occurance. Hopefully your situation is not that dire.

Whitedove

Thanks again. It's really nice to read all your messages!

To whitedowe: It's not dire. My abuser is my grandfather(but I don't like calling him that) and he is very sick(in a wheelchair and in a home) so he can't do anything. i'm not really scared, mostly just uncomfortable and anxious. I just want to forget about him, you know?

Thinking of you.

Found

welcome! :)