Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Belated Intro

Hi my names Nikki. Wasnt sure whether to continue with this site (It took me 3 months to decide to register), I have never willingley acknowledged my past with anyone before, but so far you guys have made me feel safe in the knowledge that I am not alone. Gonna keep trying for a bit longer, my head isnt in a very good place at the mo, but i am trying. I'll stop waffling now. hello to all.

hello :-)

I've not been here long but i can promise you that you will be glad you found this site.

everyone here is extremely understanding and supportive, and some one will always understand and have some advice.

take care and enjoy this at your disposal.

Hi Nikki,

:aswelcomesu:

I'm glad you decided to reach out. I know it can take time to trust someone or feel comfortable writing about anything.

I hope you can find the support you are looking for, and we' will still be here supporting you.

Mandy

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hey Nikki,

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it helpful. Don't feel pressured to share your story, only you will know when you are ready. One of the things I love about AS, is knowing that it is always here. Everyone here is very supportive. You know where to find me if you ever need to talk. :hug: :hug:

:peace: (kinda addicted to the peace dude)

welcome to after-silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found