Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome Back: Your Last Visit Was 23 August 2008

selene

23 August 2008, 1:20 PM.

I think the title says it all...

This has just been a horrid, horrid day and I found myself remembering all the love and kindness that these boards had to offer.

I've missed you...

Selene

Edited by selene

Welcome back Selene. I hope you find the comfort and support here that I have found.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Selene))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) if okay,

Callie :flowers:

Hi Selene,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. I am sorry that circumstances have once again brought you this way.

I hope that you find comfort and support here as you become part of our community. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Thank you :hug:

Callie, hugs are always very welcome with me. ((((Callie))))

Lynn, thank you! I will definately look you up while i become familiar with the boards again.

Tor, if this place is anything like when I came here back in 2005, then I'm sure it will be a very great comfort to you.

Just to put everyone's mind at ease - I'm not in a particularly bad space, just under a lot of stress. This brings back some bad memories related to what first brought me to these boards, but for the most part, I'm keeping my chin up. Let's say revisiting the boards is more of a pro-active step on my part? I don't want to go back to where I was before and I remember this as a place of acceptance and understanding. So, although i'm not looking for proffessional advice, I look forward to the practical advice and honesty that I remember and that made me the whole person I am today.

Love as always,

Selene

wow - where did that time go?

I am glad you came back when you needed some support

best wishes

karen

(((((Selene))))) welcome back! Im glad you chose to come back for support when you are having a rough time. We will do all we can to help you through this. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

welcome back to after-silence. :)

Welcome back! :hi:

Found

Hey!

Welcome back to AS! I never had the priveledge of meeting you since I just joined in December, but I hope to maybe change that. I hope you find the support and love you remember from when you were here before!

If you ever need a friend, my PM box is open.

Take care,

Lily :flowers: