Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone Im New 2 This

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I think moving on is very different for all of us - and I hope that by joining AS you have taken the first step in moving on for yourself

best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS. I think how you move on is such a different thing for everyone, but if you are looking for support I think that is a good step. If I can do anything let me know.

Much Comfort To You,

emt

hi firefigher and welcome,

you have suffered somthing in the near past that has greatly affected you. To move on is somthing everyone has different ways of doing, but talking about what happened here and to others will be the first step i think,

take care and keep posting

i just keep breathing. i have definitely not moved on, but i am sure trying. therapy and group has been helpful, as well as disclosing to friends for added support. i'm not sure we can ever really move on, but we can begin to accept what happened and acceptance is the essence of letting go.

Welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS ... :aswelcomesu: