Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for support. I never told anyone close to me about the numberous sexual assaults that have happened to me over the years. I was just too ashame to. People tend to look at you differently when they know you have been sexual assaulted. I felt like it was my fault because I was too trusting. But the most recent assaults, happened in the early part of 2008 and they were the most humilating of them all. This guy illegallyl enter my home numberous times while me and my children were sleep, drug and sexual assaulted me. He filmed these rapes and posted these digusting videos on the web. But the worst part of it all is this guy and his family,friends etc. don't see what he did as a crime and constantly keep harassing me online/offline.

Edited by Endurance

Hello and welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I'm so sorry for the terrible things that have happened to you. I'm glad you found us and I hope you can find what you are needing here.

:hi:

Hi Endurance, welcome to AS. We are so glad you are here. I am so sorry for all of this happening. You are more than welcome to share what's on your heart. If it's too scarey 4 you, you can always PM one of us. Please know that you are not alone. We are here for you.

hugs

Lost

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hello and welcome

I'm sorry for all you've been through - I hope you find all the support you need at AS, I'm sure that you will though

:hug: