Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest pmintpattie

Guest pmintpattie

I am so happy I found this place. Eventually, I hope to be able to contribute something. Right now it's very hard to do much of anything. I am told I am a survivor. I'm not real sure what that is. I wanted to say hi. I am finding it very hard to do this. I'm going to go curl up someplace now. :cry:

:bighug:

Welcome sweetie :) I'm glad you've found this place as well, take your time. The best thing about this place is finding out that you aren't alone. Not to mention it's a safe place to talk and rant.. vent... just get out all those negative emotions relating to our experiences.

Take care hon, if you ever need any support there is someone here to listen. Always. If you just need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. :throb:

:) Welcome to AS

So sorry you are feeling low today. But I am glad you found this place. It is a good place to know when you are feeling low. You have contributed something when you share your feelings. You let us know that we are not alone. And I want to let you know that you are not alone either. Hope we can in someway help you with your healing...Hope you feel better soon...Hang on

:wub::hug::hug:

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find this place can help you on your healing journey, you have made a brave step in posting for the first time ... Take your time , we don't mind, post as little or as much as you like, each one is a brave step forward for you, we try and support as much as possible, some times all that can be is cyberhugs but sometimes that all the person needs ....... Take care ... :hug:

welcome to the boards, im always here to help and listen

~charlene~

:hug::hug:

Welcome to AS - I'm glad you've found us. Sorry you are feeling rough right now but please know you are not alone - we're here for you if you ever want to talk, scream, let off steam.....

Big hug hon

Sonic xx

:hug::hug:

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now but things will get better. You always have someone to talk to here. If you need anything at all feel free to PM me.

Love and hugs :hug: ,

~Brokenwings~