Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone. I am new here as well. Guess I don't have much else to say right now so I'll simply say "hello".

I'm new to this as well so your not alone, it sort of scares me abit to talk about things but I'm sure together we'll get through this. But welcome to AS. :hi:

flowerchild,

:aswelcomesu::supportu::notalone:

I am so sorry for the things that have brought you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. There are so many amazing people here who will support and encourage you. Take your time and look around. I'm sure that you will be feeling at home and amongst friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care. :tealribbon:

Hi Flowerchild,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. Thanks for introducing yourself, and allowing us to welcome you. It's okay that you don't have more to share at this point. Take your time, and as you begin feeling more comfortable, you're welcome to share as much or little as you wish.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Hey flowerchild,

A Hello is just fine :), Thanks for saying Hi, :hug: ... I'm John, I'm glad to see you here at AS, and I hope that you fine the healing you deserve here at AS. Here at AS, your among people who have had similar experiences to your own and can relate and understand how you're feeling, and please know that we look out for our fellow survivors here at AS, and we really do care :tealribbon:

I am looking forward to getting to know you more soon, and please do feel free to PM me anytime :hug: