Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Site

dsw567

Hi, I am new to this site and just learning how to "POST" and get around. If you read something from me more than once and I sound like I am repeating myself...sorry.

I hope to find my way to the live chat after posting 26 times, and I hope to find others with similar feelings and fears...maybe we can help each other get past it all.

Thank you for making me feel welcome already!!

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Just to let you know - chat is not open at the moment - but I am sure it will be soon

take care

karen

Hey dsw567,

I am glad that you figured out how to post :)

Again Welcome to AS, and as I said in my PM, I'm here to help so feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

Hi and Welcome!!! :flowers:

i'm glad that you are here! As is an amazing place. i have healed so much from being here. we support each other both through the good and bad days. you are never alone in your struggles. i look forward to seeing you on the board!! take gentle care. let me know if there is anything i can do for you. :hug:

Jill

hi dsw and welcome to AS! i hope you find the support you need here.

Actually, I am having a hard time finding a support group that is live and in person. I have typed in hospitals and rape survivor support groups locally and can't seem to find any. Wonder where they all are? Well, thanks for the welcome. I will keep checking in.

Hi and Welcome!!! :flowers:

i'm glad that you are here! As is an amazing place. i have healed so much from being here. we support each other both through the good and bad days. you are never alone in your struggles. i look forward to seeing you on the board!! take gentle care. let me know if there is anything i can do for you. :hug:

Jill