Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, Everyone

My name is Kaylee and I am new to AS and I am a survivor. I am in therapy, but I am also looking to find a support community who understands I am going through. Last night, I realized that my husband was extremely uncomfortable with all of this. I need a place to talk.

Kaylee

hello there! and welcome to AS.. you'll love it here, just liek i do!

i hope you find a safe way bake to recovery..

if you ever want to chat eel free to PM me

llove and hugs

cya around

fern

xxx

Hi Kaylee,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I hope you find our community to be a supportive, compassionate environment, as I have. I'm sorry your husband is uncomfortable with your aftermath. I have found that talking with other survivors, who truly understand, is very helpful and knowing I'm not alone is a comfort.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I look forward to getting to know you over time. Take care, and welcome. :):hug:

hi kaylee and welcome to AS! i hope you find the support here that you need. my husband is a bit uncomfortable with all of this too so i can relate.

Hi Kaylee and welcome to AS

I hope we can be the place that you find support and can talk about the things you're going through. I'm sure you'll find you're not alone in what is going on for you.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

:hi: kaylee :aswelcomesu:

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I look forward to showing all of you the support that you have shown me. Take care and have a wonderful evening.

Kaylee

Hi Kaylee

Welcome here to AS...Im glad your here and that youve found us..We are a wonderful caring validating and supporting community :0 Im glad your with us

hugs

graice