Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

I am new to the site and I have been a survivor for 12 years. I am a 34 year old single mom with 4 beautiful girls, ages 14 down to 2. Having all girls is fairly scary, especially with everything that has happened, but I wouldn't give it up for anything. They are what has helped me to survive and kept me going when I felt like giving up. That's all for now. I'm not really sure what else to say.

Hi Still here

welcome here :) I look forward to getting to know you :) Kids are wonderful arent they :)

big hugs

graice

Hi StillHere.

I'm glad you've joined AS. Wow, four daughters! I can't imagine how fun that must be. I'm glad they have helped you survive. I look forward to getting to know you over time, and as you feel comfortable in the community. Welcome! :)

Hi and :aswelcomesu: On AS, you are never alone. I hope that you are to find all of the support you need here and that you make some new friends too. I'm glad your here and I hope to see you around the boards. Take care of yourself.

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AfterSilence StillHere,

I'm so glad that you have come here to AS for some healing, but I am so sorry for what has brought you here :hug: - if ok,

I'm glad that your daughters have helped you in your healing, it is wonderful that you have them, and you sound like a wonderful mother :flowers:

I am looking forward to seeing you on the message board and in the chat room soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing, Please take gentle care :flowers: and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

ahhh finally a mother my age with girls even (mine are the same age but I don't have as many)

A big welcome to AS :aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal:

I am glad you are here

Hi StillHere,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am glad you've found us, and then also joined us. This is a great community, with loads of support and care for all members. Hopefully AS can help you feel less alone, and feel supported.

Raising four girls.... Wow, hun....... That must be tiring at times!! Sounds like you're doing ok though, even though it can be hard due to your own experiences. I am sorry about what happened to you, you didn't deserve it, and it's not your fault. :hug:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board, and if you need anything, or if something isn't clear, feel free to Pm me. We're here to help.

:hug:

Jo

[edit for typo, lol]

Edited by Saltywaters

Hello and welcome

I too am a mother, but I have a little boy of about 2 or 20 depending on the time of day. I hope you find support here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:butterfly:

Hi Stillhere and welcome to AS

Don't worry about not having said any more, you said more than enough. Its great to have you here. I'm glad you have your daughters, although it sounds hard work! I hope that you can receive a lot of support here.

Please feel free to PM me any time

take care of yourself

teazle

hey there,

welcome to AS. im sorry for the pain you have been through, we are here to help each other through it. im sure you are a wonderful mother, never stop loving those girls, they are blessings, no matter what.

-becky lynn