Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi Aayla,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Opening up for the first time is very difficult, and it's so brave of you to try and do that! Take all the time you need, ok? There's no rush.... You have definitely found a group of people that have been there, or are there, so you're not alone..... :console: Together we can get through this, and I am so glad you've joined us!

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hey Aayla,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am sure that people here will be able to connect to people who have been through the experiences that you have been through and that will be able to provide guidance in your healing :bighug:.

The people here at AS are very supportive and are here to help you :flowers: so please feel free to turn to us at any time :hug:

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :bighug:

John

Hi Aayla and welcome :)

Im new too and this place is just great and wonderful and comforting :)

look forward to getting to know you :)

big hugs

graice

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Aayla

I think its great that you're trying to open up, I hope that you are able to and that you get a supportive and helpful response.

We'll all be here for you.

Please feel free to PM me any time

take care of yourself

teazle

Welcome Aayla. This is a wonderful and supportive place and I hope you find all the healing you need here.

hi and welcome to AS!! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you are here!! this is an awesome group of survivors. we are here listening, supporting and holding you here. you are not alone. i look forward to talking with you soon. pm me anytime. :hug:

Jill

hi,

im new too. i know exactly what you mean. we are in the same boat. i hope you are able to trust ppl here. pm me if you want to ok? i would love to get to know you....

-becky lynn

Edited by beckylynn