Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Scared To Break The Silence

hi, i'm new. But i'm trying to bring myself to share my story with others. I really need help i feel so guilty all the time and i can't seem to find myself. I'm also struggling with SI. I haven't been able to share what happened to me with anyone. I'm not close to my parents or any other adults. I just feel alone and helpless.

Alone, welcome to AS. This is great supportive place. I hope you find here what you need . :luck::flowers:

hey hun

weclome to AS.i am glad you found this place. Its safe to begin to work thro tyhings here hun, and there is no pressure..just take your time...when you feel ready to open up a little more you will be listened to and understood here

xxx sonnet xxx

hello there,

i was just reading your post and i want you to know you came to the right place. i am pretty new here myself but it has already started helping me. what do you enjoy doing? usually i find myself when i am doing something i enjoy. i am sorry you do not have any adults in your life. i think this place will make up for it though. feel free to ask anyone anything. someone always answers.

Hi Welcome to AS. This is a wonderful place for support. I hope you will feel comfortable enough to share here. Take care

:notalone::aswelcomesu:

Sad

Welcome ... :hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome, you are needed here.

Take your time before posting it, we've got a little on our hand!!!

Blessings!

Hi welcome, I understand you being afraid. If you have not told anyone its safe to share on these boards. I myself went to therapists and counselors but interesting enough I did most of my healing through these boards. I learned so much just by reading others stories, it has helped me a great deal.

Hi,

Welcome to AS.

I know that you are feeling alone and helpless. But you are not alone. And you are not helpless since you have skills to find a support forum and to speak up and post. Please keep doing this.

Kate

Welcome to AS

Although you feel alone and helpless, like many of us do at some point, all of us are here to prove that we are not alone. We welcome you to the group. Thanks for having the courage to join.

Take care,

Melissa

Edited by melissa

Welcome to AS this is a great and safe place to find support.I heard this saying in my group Shame Grows In Dark Places and that is so true the more you talk about your experiences in life the more the burden will be lifted.

Take Care,Summerb :aswelcomesu: