Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey There...

Hey...

I'm new to this forum...but not new to what brings us here...

I'm 23 yrs old...female...and I tend to talk alot (just fair warning!!!lol)

What brings me here is simple...CSA, and most resently, partner SA/R*pe...and S/A.

The CSAs, were when I was 3 1/2 yrs old,by two, and when I was 15, til I was almost 17...my partner SA/r*pe was almost 5 months ago,...and S/A 2 months ago...

I am just a simple woman, that still enjoys life...or tries to...but I'm sure you know how that islike.

I am a lover of animals!!...altho at the moment I don't have nearly as many as I did....I hate old age :(

I have 3 cats...altho I just may have 4 soon...lol...3 guinea pigs(but again old age is coming) and a rabbit(Holland Lop)...they are at my mom's at the moment, while I"m out west, working. So all my "babies" are back in Sudbury, ON...and I'm in Ft. McMurray, AB...I miss them like crazy...

I work at a ski hill...for the season...in the kitchen...blah...lol. I am here until god knows...I'm still trying to decide if I want to stay, or go...its a long story on that one...lol.

I live with my brother, and his girlfriend, and their 7 week old daughter...I love my little neice, she a little cutie!!!

But ya...thats me...well as much as I can tell you, since i suck at discribing me...lol.

So ya...just saying Hey there....

>>ANGIE<<

Welcome :)

I am an animal lover as well :) I have three cats and I am destined to turn into the crazy cat lady. hehe.

I am very sorry for everything that you have gone through. This place is fantastic though and there are countless people here to support you.

Sparks

Hi and welcome to after silence :hug:

Meg x