Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And A Littel Scared

roxxi_120

Welcome Ladies!! I am fairly new here too but I have found that in the short time I have been here, the women here are so very nice and welcoming!! Hope you enjoy this board as much as I do!!

XO

Angela :hug:

Welcome! I am also fairly new (I've only been on here about a week) and its been great. The people on here are unbelievably supportive and understanding. Good job for finding this website and making the decision to join! I hope you find as much support here as I have!

Everyone is always here to listen!

~Sarah~

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ello and welcome to AS :hug: I read your story, I’m sorry to hear what’s happened to you, its terrible that your mum didn’t believe you.. I can imagine telling someone else about it after your mum has already accused you of lying would be difficult, but maybe you should talk to someone else. A close friend or the authorities?.. Someone that will get you the help you deserve. Your brave to be able to post your story, ino talking about it isn’t easy. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything feel free to PM me any time or add me at leah-1990@hotmail.com on MSN or Yahoo!. I hope you find a lot of support here, and I wish u all the best :throb:

Edited by Me™

i agree, you're very brave for posting your story!

Jennie