Hello, @Silent_rain. Welcome to AS. It is very ok to not share details. I hope you will find this to be a safe place for you. Until then, please feel free to read and post/reply as you wish to. 

4 hours ago, Silent_rain said:

Hello! Don’t feel like going into detail, but wanted to say hi

Hi Silent_rain,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you've been thru, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. Please feel free to take your time, as comfort with the site comes with time. You will not be pressured in any way. It's just a big step to say hi. I wish you many more steps, as you walk down this healing path.

Mary

:notalone: 

8 hours ago, Silent_rain said:

Hello! Don’t feel like going into detail, but wanted to say hi

hi Silent_rain, welcome to AS. Sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad your here, you really aren't alone. Its also perfectly ok to not go into detail here in the welcome forum as this one is a public forum, we understand. Take your time looking around the forums share what you want to when your ready on your terms no rush and no one will push you into it here. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and along the way on your healing journey.

Welcome to After Silence @Silent_rain, It's very courageous of you to join and to post. Take your time looking around the site, browse others posts and blogs. When you feel comfortable and safe post when you feel ready. Everyone here is kind, supportive and understanding. Hope you find what you are looking for to help you heal.