I just joined this site. Its my 61st birthday. My story(s) are over 35 years old, but have recently revisited me.

Hi profeadg, welcome to AS. Happy birthday.  I'm 63 so it's never to early or late to deal with tramua.  I am sorry you are being revisited by tramua.  You have a support site and we are here for you.

Patricia 

Hi profeadg,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find our members are kind and understand. Many, including myself, still feel the effects of trauma decades later. You are not alone. It takes courage to reach out. I wish you many forward steps on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello @profeadg, welcome to AS, and happy birthday too!  My story happened 25-30 years ago as well, and Patricia is right, it's never too late to start healing and get support.   I wish you all the best in your healing, and I'm sorry for the trauma that is revisiting you.