Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

Hey, I guess I'm saying hi. I've never really been on an online forum before, but anyways. My name's Aaron and I have a boyfriend I've been with for ten months to date. Finishing up my senior year in high school currently things are goin alright. Soo hi

Hi Aaron, and welcome. I am new to this site too and I have never joined any online forums previous to this either. You are not alone, and there's plenty of support on this site. I haven't even been on for a whole day and already it's helped me to feel so much better. Wish you the best of luck and hope you find what you're looking for here!

Edited by thesimplethings
Grammatical error - sorry I'm tired!
1 hour ago, Aaron17 said:

Hey, I guess I'm saying hi. I've never really been on an online forum before, but anyways. My name's Aaron and I have a boyfriend I've been with for ten months to date. Finishing up my senior year in high school currently things are goin alright. Soo hi

Hi Araron and welcome to As. whatever brought to search for this forum, I am glad you found us and this is a safe place and you aren't alone.

Patricia

18 hours ago, Aaron17 said:

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad things are going and well and that you have someone to count on and cares for you. I wish you well as you continue your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our site supportive and informative. I'm glad you have support in your life and that things are going well. Senior year is an exciting time! I wish you well on your path to healing.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone: