Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hey Nightshade,

Well you seem to be doing okay from where I'm standing (well sitting to be more accurate - but who's looking right! :P ). Okay, so I'm not great at jokes, but you'll get used to me. Welcome to AS. I hope you find everyone here very supportive, and that you find what you need. I'm sorry you've been through what you have to have ended up here, but we are here for you. I'll see you around the forums. If you have any questions, there is a Newbie Support Team that is there to support you, so don't hestitate to email one of them.

Take gentle care,

Forest x

Hi Nightshade,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for your trauma, but this is a very supportive site. I was like you, when I first came. I really didn't know how to talk o people, being such an introvert. I have found that this site has given me a voice, and I hope that for you. Take your time and just be ok with yourself, because everyone else will be. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I couldn't get to sleep so I thought maybe its about time I introduced myself. I'm 22 and I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no idea how to really talk to people even online so yea...

Hello Nightshade and welcome to AS (After Silence)!!! :hi:

It's okay to not know what to do, we accept you and welcome you here. I hope you can find some of the kind and compassionate support you deserve here.