Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Place

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this place and wanted to just say hello. I am hoping this place will help me. I thought I was past every thing but I have now learned that I am still having good day's and bad. I was hoping that I would have gotten past since its been just over 5 years since my rape. One day soon I will tell my story.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi AlaskanWolf :) welcome to AS :flowers:

I am sorry that you have realised that this still affects you, I think we all hope that ignoring it will make it go away at some point. But am glad that you have found this place, people here understand

All the best and hope to see you around the forums :)

Hi and welcome. I'm new as well. While I have no problem telling my story, I find that it's harder more days to pretend you're past whats happened. Hence why Ive reached out to this site. I hope you find what you need and know you've found a friend in me if you need an ear to listen. :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Welcome to After Silence.

When you are ready, we will hear your story. Until then, it's fine to post about other stuff too. And of course read whatever you feel like reading.