Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi,

A friend told me about this place. Said they thought it would help me. To be real honest really scared about being here. I am a quiet person until I get to know you so please understand if I don't say much at all.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Tamme :wave: Welcome to AS

It's completely understandable you being nervous to be here, I think we all were pretty much to begin with, it's a big step :) And no-one will mind a bit if you take your time to get to know people on here, you post as much or as little as feels right for you

All the very best and hope to see you around :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hello Tamme,

It's nice to meet you and welcome to this amazing site!! Please take your time and only share when you are comfortable. I am a quiet person myself, but I found that I become pretty comfortable here quickly. Best of luck on your healing journey!!

Thinking of you.

Found

Hi Tamme, glad to have met you, and it's totally understandable being very quiet. I've been here for a while now, it took me a few months to get the courage to start talking to people, and it took me over a year and a half to post my story. I hope that you can find what you need here. I am sorry you have a reason to have found us, but I am glad that you have, and hope that AS can help.