Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here, Hello To All!

Heya!

This is my first time ever posting on one of these things, so excuse my amaturishness lol.

I guess to introduce myself, my name is Elise, Im 22 and a psychology student. I like to read, study, do logic puzzles, travel, volunteer, go walking and rock climbing, and Im completely obsessed with hats. :)

Although I never talk to anyone about what happened to me, reading what you all have said has been very helpful and has inspired me to (sort of, kind of, almost, maybe, just about) think about maybe talking to someone, someday. So thanks.

Anyway, Im no good at writing these things, but I just wanted to say hi, and that I think those of you who can speak so freely, openly and honestly are very brave, and quite amazing!

I look forward to speaking to you,

Elise

Heya!

This is my first time ever posting on one of these things, so excuse my amaturishness lol.

I guess to introduce myself, my name is Elise, Im 22 and a psychology student. I like to read, study, do logic puzzles, travel, volunteer, go walking and rock climbing, and Im completely obsessed with hats. :)

Although I never talk to anyone about what happened to me, reading what you all have said has been very helpful and has inspired me to (sort of, kind of, almost, maybe, just about) think about maybe talking to someone, someday. So thanks.

Anyway, Im no good at writing these things, but I just wanted to say hi, and that I think those of you who can speak so freely, openly and honestly are very brave, and quite amazing!

I look forward to speaking to you,

Elise

Hi Elise. Welcome. I am new to sharing too.

We can do it!

Beverly

Hi elise! :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence: Where hat ladies are welcome! :up:

I think your introduction was great! :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Elise,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon

Hmmm I've always wanted to go rock climbing, but I'm terrified!! LOL

I hope that we can of some support to you :) Hope to see you around the boards!

Mandy

welcome to after-silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found