Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Paranoia

I need help. I am a new member here. I was wondering how safe the site is from the outside. Can anyone access what I write in here or is there safety features? I'm having difficulty healing from what happened to me. I feel the constant need to always look over my shoulder and can't shake the anxiety. Is there some sort of coping mechanism? I was wanting to get into chat to find more help but am unable to do that. Thank you in advance for your help.

(Wish to remain anonymous for now)

I was wanting to get into chat to find more help but am unable to do that. Thank you in advance for your help.

(Wish to remain anonymous for now)

YOu need to make at least 10 posts to get into chat.

We will be glad to see you there!

Welcome to After Silence!

You can tell from the names of the different boards what is public, as some say 'public' on them. The others you need to be a member for.

You need 10 posts to use chat and to read the chat guidelines.

I hope your time here is helpful.

Possum x

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

For the most part outsiders cannot see what you write.

However, there are a couple of forums that are public welcomes, like Humor and Silliness.

I'm sure you will find it safe for the most part.

Don't be scared.

There are also mods that help keep it safe here too.

Message me anytime if you like.

Found

Hi MysticRiver,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team. You cannot access the chat room until you have 10 posts- I will send you more information shortly.

Also just to be safe- I suggest that everytime you come on here you clear your browser and log out. Your log information is yours only- the only way anyone could access it - is if you left yourself logged in and saved onto your computer.

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to after-silence. :)