Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Lost And Found

Hello, I am new to this site. I have been working on "recovery" for over half of my life and am still working on it. I am a single Mom with three teenage children and one is married and has had her first child.

I am 47, obviously female, lol. I have a great deal to share and am looking for some much needed support and understanding. I have found that there is a very limited amount of understanding where I live and am hoping that this site will have what I am looking for.

I am a college graduate, but at present, am not able to work. I don't know what else to add and so I'll just say thank you, in advance, for letting me be a part of this.

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Nice to meet you, I am lost~then~found

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

Thanks Anna. It's nice to be welcomed and I hope the day brings something good your way.

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

Thanks Anna. It's nice to be welcomed and I hope the day brings something good your way.

Thank you.

Message me anytime.

Anna

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Welcome to AS, I hope you find your time here enjoyable!

Possum x

:hi: WingedDragon

:aswelcomesu:

:)

Thank you for the welcome. It helps.

Hi Winged

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here. If you have any questions about this website please feel free to send me a message.

I hope this site brings to you what you need. You have already come a long way.

Mandy

Hello WingedDragon~

Wish you happy days with smiles! :)

Thank you so much for the hello. I really needed one tonight. Dream sweet dreams

Tamm

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to after-silence. :)