Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

How's It Goin?

hey stephen

it is only the chat that you cannot access until you have 10 posts (they can be anywhere, also in the "lighter" topics like amusement or simply life).

when i first signed up, i found everything a bit overwhelming..... so many forums and topics..... but after while, it won't be so confusing anymore. :wink:

i hope you find what you need here. i wish you all the best! :flowers:

riana

Welcome to AS :)

Am sure you will find people here who will understand and care.

Take your time - you will settle in really soon, we are all here to listen and support you.

Best Wishes. Alie. :)

Hi Stephen! :flowers:

It's nice to meet you. :hi:

Welcome to After Silence. :)

Hello,

This was new to all of us at some point in time. Hope you feel welcomed here. Feel free to send me an inbox and leave a message if you ever want to talk about anything.

-synquis :):hug:

Hey there, this is a new thing for me, i've never talked to someone else who experienced the same things as me, so i'm a little nervous, please welcome me.

welcome to after silence stephen!

so happy to have you here with us!

thank you for joining and having the immense courage to share your story.

it takes a lot. you are amazing.

my message box is always open if you would like to talk or vent or anything.

hugs if ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

-samantha (:

Hey there, this is a new thing for me, i've never talked to someone else who experienced the same things as me, so i'm a little nervous, please welcome me.

Hi Stephen. I'm new here, too, and understand where you're coming from. This is a hard burden to carry alone.

Hi Stephen. I'm new here, too, and understand where you're coming from. This is a hard burden to carry alone.

Welcome to AS Stephen and Gvill!!! I'm sorry for why you're here, but am glad you found the courage to join.

Edited by Po

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I know it can be a huge step to come here and I'm glad you did. I am sorry for the reason you had to come here. If you ever need any help around the boards or just a listenign ear please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy

welcome to after silence. :)