Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello :)

Hi everyone!

I have been here for a little while, but I haven't had the guts to really post yet. As soon as I feel right, I wan't to share.

My name is Jani, and I have really felt a lot of support just from reading other posts here (of course, I have been triggered a bit as well) And I can't wait until I feel that it is the right time for me to share.

Jani,

I just wanted to say welcome! I hope that you find the support that you need here. We are all here for you and hun when you are able to share then you can and will. Just wanted to say welcome and see you around the board! Sending lots of hugs and support, if it's okay.

With Love,

Wishin

Hi Jani,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Take all the time you need, hun, there's no rush here at all, you can post at your own pace and when you feel good enough to do so. I'm glad you have found support while reading posts, it's such a good feeling to know you're not alone. This is a caring and supportive community, and I'm sure you'll find lots of understanding, care and support here. It's great to have you with us.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

welcome! I'm new too, but I already feel at home (as I lean back and put my feet up on the table) I really needed an outlet other than my therapist - I needed someone who actually knew what I was going through and who has been there. So far - I'm finding support in awesome amounts here. Lots of hugs

Hey Jani!

Welcome to AS!

Please take all the time you need, there is no pressure of judgement here, only support!

Best wishes for your healing journey,

Holly :luck:

Hi Jani

You are so welcome here. Feel no preassure to post, but know that when you do we will support you 110% take gentle care

Gentle hugs if ok :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Lucy