Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

just wanted to say :hi: ,

i tried a forum like this ages ago but stopped because i couldn't express my self, i have written a few poems over the years at home. i have added one already to this website. but i still struggle dealing with things that happened, mainly flash bakcks while trying to sleep. will try to stay on this forum and not back down.

the reason i chose my name was because it helps me to see i am a champ like all of us on this support network.

champ82

Hi Champ,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I think using the name you do is an excellent way to remind yourself of the champ that you are. You are a survivor, so it's right. I'm sorry it didn't work out before on forums like this one, I think when the time is right to deal with it, it will happen. That's pretty cool, that you write poems. I haveto check it out in a bit.

It's great to have you with us, hun. There's plenty of care, understanding and support around here. Take all the time you need to look around and get to know us.

If you need any help, just let us now, ok?

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

champ82,

:aswelcomesu:

I wanted to make sure to welcome you here. I am sorry for the circumstances that have led you here, but I'm glad that you are here nonetheless. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling at home in no time. There are tons of wonderful people here and I'm sure that you will find all of the support you are looking for. Take care of yourself, ok???

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck:

Welcome to AS :hi:

Joining a forum like this can seem really daunting at first, I assure you that there is no pressure. You can post as much or as little as you want. We are always here if you need us, you're not alone.

I hope you feel more comfortable here soon, take care :console:

Hi Champ

Welcome to AS hon...Im glad you found us..We are a wonderful bunch here :) Im sorry for the trauma in your history but glad your here

hugs

graice