Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

jbjgurl77

My name is Penny,I am from upstate,NY,I am an adult survivor of childhood molestion,l am still having a very hard time coping with what happened to me and I am hoping to meet some people that can help me make sense of things.

Welcome to AS I am glad you found us.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu::notalone:

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Penny :wave:

Welcome to AS...i hope you find all the help and support you deserve here, everyone is so nice so im sure it wont take you long to relax and feel comfortable here...i hope to see you around...take care

Angel x

((( Penny))) :flowers:

Welcome to AS - you have found a wonderful supportive community. We are all here for you and noone will make any judgements - we all help each other and its such a warm relief believe me. Looking forward to chatting with you and take good care hon

Love and hugs :hug::hug:

Bewitched

Hi Penny and Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am also a CSA survivor - and please know that you are not alone in our AS community :hug: - we are all here to help and to support you :hug:

I am sorry for what has happened to you in your childhood, but I am glad that you are reaching out and that you are breaking that silence, :hug: I hope that I help in you healing, please feel free to PM me anytime :hug: - I look forward to getting to know you and any help I can be, I will offer to you.

Please take gentle care, and remember we're all here for you :hug:

John