Gabriels Wings

Hello Everyone

first off, hello to everyone. i am new here and am very glad to have found this site. i have been quiet for a very long time but maybe this is just the sort of place i can finally speak out to someone who will understand. i would like to thank everyone in advance for being there and i hope to be able to be a supportive friend as well.

squishy welcome hugs :hug:

welcome to AS!!! :flowers: this is an awesome place, and i can promise you that you will find support here, you don't have to go through this alone. i look forward to getting to know you. take care. talk to you soon. :hug:

Jill

Hi and welcome to AS.... i hope you find all the support you deserve here...hope to see you around, take care ..

Angel xx

Hi, and welcome to After Silence :hi:

I look forward to seeing you around on the boards!

Meg

Welcome Gabriel's-wings,

What a beautifull name you have.

Welcome to the boards. I hope you are able to receive the support you're looking for with us.

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find your voice here and recieve the support and listening ears that you deserve.

take care of yourself

teazle

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AfterSilence and I am very glad that you have found us, AS is a lovely place to be apart of, and it really does help with healing, please feel free to turn to us at any time for support, we are here to help you :flowers:

I look forward to seeing you in the chat room and forum site soon, and I hope I can help in your healing, please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take gentle care :bighug:

John

Hello and Welcome :flowers:

You have found the right place hon even though the reason you are here is so sad. We are here for you though and anytime you need to pm me please do so. This is a lovely community with total support. You are welcomed with open arms. Look fwd to your posts.

Love and hugs :hug:

Bewitched

Welcome! I am also pretty new to this site and have it to be an awesome resource already. I have talked to a few people and have them to be extremely helpful and supportive. Nothing is off limits and that is priceless. If you need anything, PM me. Take good care of yourself. :hug: