Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New But Shy

:aswelcomesu::notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place to find support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Guest crazybeautiful

hey hun, ive been here a good three months. quite new myself, felt the same way as you when i first got here. please do stay and i am hoping to hear more from you in the coming days. :aswelcomesu:

I recently found AS, it's exactly what I need, but also a bit scary. Everyone is so kind and welcoming though, so hopefully I'll be able to start posting and start healing.

I was terrified when I first came here because I'd never really talked about my abuse and didn't know how I would be received or how I'd fit in. I hope you'll find what I did - tons of acceptance and support and a place to call home while I heal. I've never been around others who understand what I'm going through. That kind of understanding is priceless.

Welcome to AS!!! :wave:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I can relate to being a bit scared at a place like this, but everyone is really warm and welcoming and most importantly, non-judgmental. We are here to listen when you are ready to share. Best of luck.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome. It is good to have people to talk to and it really does help. Post anytime you need to and we are all here to support one another. :hug::wave::aswelcomesu: