Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi all,

I don't want to write too much as this forum is public. I'll post more elsewhere.

But a little about me: I'm male, I was abused, I'm no longer a victim but neither am I normal.

I'm on here as I wanted somewhere I can post where people understand and hopefully don't judge (something that freaks me out). It's only people who've gone through what i've gone through who can truly relate to my issues.

I'm on the road to recovery (A lot of my anger has now gone) and trying to move on but I'm finding it so hard.

Hi Andrew welcome to AS. This is a wonderful place for support and a place that you will never be judged :) . I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug::hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS! I'm glad you're here. You will not be judged here, and you will find a lot of support and understanding from this community of survivors. You are among friends!

:flowers: BB

Welcome Andrew! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to let go of some anger and no longer be a 'victim'. I hope you find all of the support you're looking for :)

Hello Andrew and welcome to After Silence :)

It sounds like you are at a good place in your healing. Talking to others in a similar place can be most helpful. Be sure to check out our male survivors forum.

Nicole :throb: