Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

HI All,

I am new to the forum. I am hoping to find a place of healing and support. I am a recent survivor. Everything happened about 4 months ago. Despite the fact that it happened not so long ago, I am actually doing ok. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie. I am 28 years old. I am a cat lover, dog lover, and all around animal lover. I work as a recruiter for a University. I have a cute little house. I love to smile, and I am hoping to meet some new friends here.

Katie

Welcome to AS!

I hope you find much support here!

Melissa

:aswelcomesu: Welcome here Katie, im also a survivor of rape one month ago, and AS has been the most wonderful friend and support to me, hope we can be there for you..... Take care ... Nax :)

Thanks Nax!

It's been nearly 4 months for me. It still feels very close to me, but very far at the same time. I am glad to hear that AS has been good for you. I am hoping to find a positive place.

What a coincidinc! I love to smile too!

Hi and welcome to AS. I'll take you in a cats vs. dogs debate sometime ;)

Love and support,

-Elle

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope that joining the AS family will be positive for you! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Nicole :throb: