Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Looking For Peace

hey everyone :hi: ,

i'm holly. i was raped a year ago in january. my boyfriend joined the board a few days ago. we're hoping that by talking with others who have sadly been through similar things we'll better understand how to cope and recover. i'm severely blessed to have him in my life. i also am more than willing to give as much advice and support as i can to all of you. hope all is well with you all.

hugs and sunshine,

Holly

hello holly, welcome to AS.

hey everyone :hi: ,

i'm holly. i was raped a year ago in january. my boyfriend joined the board a few days ago. we're hoping that by talking with others who have sadly been through similar things we'll better understand how to cope and recover. i'm severely blessed to have him in my life. i also am more than willing to give as much advice and support as i can to all of you. hope all is well with you all.

hugs and sunshine,

Holly

Welcome aboard sweetheart.....I'm glad you think I'm helpful. Hopefully we can be as helpful to the other members as they will be to us :)

Hi holly. welocme to AS.

i am glad your here. You will find lots of support and understanding here.

Take care holly, be gentle with yourself.