Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Say Hello For The First Time

this is all new to me...but hoping it is the step in the right direction. It's been years of silence for me and I so mu ch want and need to find my voice and have my say today. I am hoping this place can help me find it. I have felt so alone...so utterly alone and right now it brings up emotions for me....because I can see "I am not alone and do n't have to be anymore".

Welcome

Hey :) I'm glad you've found this site. I really only just found this site but already it really has been a big help to me. You are deffinately not alone and we're all here to support you hunny :):hug: I'm sorry about the stuff you're dealing with but we're all here for you :) . im glad you dont feel alone anymore hunny and if you ever need someone to talk to just pm me :) lv mic x x x x x

hi simplicity. welcome to AS. I am glad you found this place. There are lots of great, caring attentive people here who will listen to you.

Take your time, be gentle with yourself.

Simplicity,

I know what you mean about the years of silence. It took me 2 years before I told family, friends and finally took the huge step and got into therapy. I am still working on finding my voice and you know, it is getting a little easier everyday.

You have taken to first step by coming forward and slowly opening up here. I certainly hope you find the support you need here. The ladies here are wonderful, supportive and caring. You ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out and ask!!

XO

Angela :hug:

Edited by joyfulheart
Simplicity,

I know what you mean about the years of silence. It took me 2 years before I told family, friends and finally took the huge step and got into therapy. I am still working on finding my voice and you know, it is getting a little easier everyday.

You have taken to first step by coming forward and slowly opening up here. I certainly hope you find the support you need here. The ladies here are wonderful, supportive and caring. You ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out and ask!!

XO

Angela

:hug:

THanks a lot...your words really mean a lot...

Jean

hi simplicity. welcome to AS. I am glad you found this place. There are lots of great, caring attentive people here who will listen to you.

Take your time, be gentle with yourself.

Thanks...I am trying...and it is good to know there are those who care to listen when I am ready. So thanks again.

Hello, welcome to AS. It's strange how alone you can feel when you are surrounded by people. I hope AS can help you find your voice.

AS has really helped me and i hope you find what your are looking for and we are all here for you at AS. xxx