Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi..my name is Sarah..I just joined this because I have been on a support site for kids/teens but it seems kinda immature sometimes..but I am not sure if I am too young to be here (I am 16). I have never posted on boards like this either, just done the chatroom, so not exactly sure what I am doing. My stepfather molested me for a while..but it wasnt really abuse, he didnt hurt me, and he gave me a beautiful little girl who he had to give up rights to, so he cant contact me either until im 18. My foster parents finally realized how much I hate talking to people irl, so they are actually being really supportive of trying to find a place online to talk to people, even tho i know they wish i would just talk to them.

Not really sure what else you are supposed to say in an introduction..but i am excited to get to know everyone..

~Sarah~

Hi Sarah, welcome

Hi Sarah,

Welcome.

Btw, I'm 15 so you're not thát young. :-)

I'm in fostercare too.

Glad you seem to have found a nice family.

Take your time on here, write what you feel like.

Alexander

Sarah, your name strikes a very interesting point in my mind. My daughter, is also here on this site not for the same abuse, but she was also abused, you are not too young, she is 13, and likes it here. As long as you are comfortable and have a place to be who you need to then go for it. Just so you know sweet girl, any kind of unwanted touching is abuse. I am sorry you experienced this, I am glad though you have found a family that loves you and wants to help you. Keep up the good work, and keep healing. But most importantly WELCOME !! We are glad you are here.

Welcome Sarah :hi:

We are happy to have you. It sounds like in many ways you are older than your 16 years.

I hope you find everything you are needing here! :hug::hug:

Hi Sarah,

Welcome, I KNOW you'll like it here. I also want you to know that any kind of inappropriate touching between an adult and kid is abuse. That's not to say that people the same age can't abuse each other.

I'm glad that you found us and I'm looking forward to getting to know ya. :hi:

Sincerly, China

Edited by 1(laya)heart

Hi sarah, welcome to the gorup. It good to have you here. I hope you find it very supportive. I look forward to getting to know ya better.