Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Lela

Hi my name is Lela and I am 31 years old and I have 3 beautiful kids .. I am kinda nervous about talking to someone .. I have never really talked about it to anyone always been afraid or ashamed but now I think I am ready .. So here it goes ....... When I was at the age of 6 to I was molested by my step father until the age of 11 and then I had to move to my dads and then I got molested by my step moms father until I was 12 .. I have been raped by a friend which I thought was a friend I was then at the age of 15 ... I got married at the age 23 and it wasnt no better , he treated me bad called me names and would hit me and some times force me to have sex with him ...... I have always pushed the ones I love the most away .. Not really sure why I do that ... I am really happy I found this board , not sure to what to do I would just like to meet some friends with same situation I guess ..

sincerily Lela :wub:

Lela, Welcome. I am glad that you have found us. Feel free to be as open as you would like. We are here for you and we understand where you've been and you'll find the support and comfort that you need. :hug:

Lela.. ( gorgeous name btw!)... Just introdoucing yoruself takes corouge.. and that is a step forward. Wel all understand, relate.. and are easy to talk to. Feel no pressure to talk :) just update us on how ya feeling everynow and then if you want:) .. we dont judge people here .... :hug:

im so sorry of how you have been treated in your life darlin, you didnt deserve to be treated that way.. and you seem like an amazing person just from the sounds of your post. Being honest and accepting is a great quality to have, you also seem very positive..

xxxxxxxxxxxx pm me when ever you may need to talk x Fern :D

Lela, welcome! I'm glad you're here. After all you've been through, it is natural to push people away. But you're breaking your isolation by coming here--good move!

Thank You all for the wonderful WELCOME !!! really means alot

thanks

Lela