Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Tapatalk; forum on phone

Hey hey,

I'm wondering if this forum is linked with tapatalk.
This makes it way easier to reply and start topics from a phone.

Hi @Vevina Banba.

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, we are not connected to tapatalk or any other mobile applications.

We had looked into this a few years ago, as we are always looking ways to enhance our site, but it was discovered that our server prohibits allowing this for a site with topic material such as ours. It is a disappointment, but there is nothing we can do at this time to change this.

54 minutes ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi @Vevina Banba.

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, we are not connected to tapatalk or any other mobile applications.

We had looked into this a few years ago, as we are always looking ways to enhance our site, but it was discovered that our server prohibits allowing this for a site with topic material such as ours. It is a disappointment, but there is nothing we can do at this time to change this.

Thank you for explaining.
I was just curious as a former platform i used(non-SA related) was connected with Tapatalk.
Then i've got to log into my account by mobile phone.

No problem @Vevina Banba

One idea, tho that might be helpful to you...if you don't actually log off and just save the search tab that brought you here. When you reopen that tab, you will bypass the log in.

In technical terms, the site does consider you off after idling for 30 minutes, but the page will refresh upon your return, so no log in required.

I only suggest this to you, as you feel safe enough to have an app to gain access and this would be similar and would make it easier and faster for you to gain access.

*This would only be recommended for those that feel safe in doing so.*

I've sorted it out.
I'm the only one using my phone so it would be okay to keep it on it.
It doesn't have easy access due to having a password and apps being hidden from clear view.