Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Mrs

10 minutes ago, Victoriamarie said:

Hi I am new here, I have joined to support others and also gain some support from others who can relate to me. 

Hello Victoriamarie and welcome on board! I am Wanna, nice to meet you :flowers:

First off, I am sincerely sorry about your trauma and how it has affected your life. We don't always understand the effect right away, but as painful as the realization is, there is hope for you too. After Silence is a safe place for all survivors to unload and feel less alone. You can share your own experiences, exchange support with fellow survivors, relate to other's experiences and much more. You decide how much you'd like to share. No expectations, just invitation :aswelcomesu:

If you would have any questions, need some company or have any thoughts regarding this site, us staff are happy to help. You can always PM anyone of us! 

Take gentle care, 

W ☀️

9 minutes ago, Victoriamarie said:

Thank you so much, I am just trying to figure my way around the site. But that is lovely to know you are there if I need help xx

I have sent you some information, take your time and no worries :) 

Hi @Victoriamarie

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join. This is a kind and caring community filled with many wonderful people. We are all here to help each other heal. Sometimes talking with other survivors can help you feel less alone. You are welcome to post on the site whenever you feel comfortable. Just reading posts is fine too. 

Hi Vicoriamarie,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am sorry you experienced something terrible, and it the reason you are here...but I am glad you found us. This is a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. You are not alone.

Take your time and look around the site. So many can relate, if not by exact trauma, then by the unfair and undeserved struggles we face. I believe you will find it a healing place to be. 

Wishing you well as you move down the path of healing. :notalone: 

Mary

Hello and welcome to AS, Victoriamarie! I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've been through, though. It was undeserved and not your fault. I hope that you are able to find some healing by being here...you'll meet lots of friendly and supportive people. You're not alone! ❤️ 

-Finchy

Welcome to AS @Victoriamarie 

i'm sorry for what you have been through and that you need  place like After Silence. I'm glad you found us though, hopefully we can be part of the suport you need.  There are very kind and understanding people here, always willing to listen , and offer suport or just sit with you if you'd like us too.