Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello

I wanted to say hello. I'm new here and a bit overwhelmed so I'm mostly reading.... I didn't know this was an option? I found this in a desperate search for some...thing. I'm really glad I found it, and thank you for existing.

Hi there Kaze,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I'm very sorry you've experienced trauma and have struggles. You've found a wonderful community with many understanding and supportive members. You are not alone. 

I felt the same way when I found this community several years ago. Never knew there was such a place where others really knew and understand what I've been thru. It was the first time I didn't feel so alone. Once you become comfortable, I'm sure you'll feel the same. Its ok to take your time. This is an at your own pace place. 

Wishing you the best as you continue down the path of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello and welcome to AS, @Kaze6! I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've experienced, though...it was undeserved and not your fault. Please know that you aren't alone. You'll find a lot of very friendly and supportive people here. :) It's ok to be overwhelmed at first. I think most of us are when we join a new place...so much to explore, so many people to encounter. But as I said, you're not alone. ❤️ 

I wish you all the best. Take your time, ok? We're here for you!

-Finch

Welcome @Kaze6 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.  

On 6/13/2022 at 2:02 AM, Kaze6 said:

I wanted to say hello. I'm new here and a bit overwhelmed so I'm mostly reading.... I didn't know this was an option? I found this in a desperate search for some...thing. I'm really glad I found it, and thank you for existing.

Hello and welcome here! I am Wanna by the way :flowers:

I am glad you decided to join here, so you hopefully can feel less alone and more supported. After Silence has really helped me out, having an anonymous place to unload and recharge. Our members are kind and with our many forums, you can discuss a wide range of topics. 

Take your time to settle in! :notalone:

All best, W