Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My leap of faith - Hello friends

Hello there AS world. So glad I have accidentally stumbled upon this wonderful inviting place. I am now 22 years into my own personal "after silence", but I'm still having trouble finding my voice. It feels as if there is a fire beneath me and my body begs of me to jump from the flames ... so maybe this is the start of me finally jumping. I look forward to landing so to speak. My goals are to help myself heal along the way and I hope to one day help others do the same. 

Thanks for having me and listening. Many blessings new friends! 

Lady Anonymous

Hello @Lady Anonymous and welcome to After Silence!!!!  :flowers:

So glad you are here and will consider us to be a welcoming and safe space to start communicating with other survivors!  While I'm sorry you have reason to be a part of our community, I'm happy to have you on board and for the opportunity to walk alongside you in healing and solidarity.

Wishing you all the best - strength and positivity always.

- Cap

13 minutes ago, Capulet said:

Hello @Lady Anonymous and welcome to After Silence!!!!  :flowers:

So glad you are here and will consider us to be a welcoming and safe space to start communicating with other survivors!  While I'm sorry you have reason to be a part of our community, I'm happy to have you on board and for the opportunity to walk alongside you in healing and solidarity.

Wishing you all the best - strength and positivity always.

- Cap

Thank you so much for your kindness. I look forward to this journey amongst all these beautiful souls here at AS 🤗

Lady Anonymous 

Welcome to AS, @Lady Anonymous! I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ I'm so sorry for what you've been through, the trauma you've experienced that led you to losing your voice...but I truly believe that with the help of all of the very kind and supportive people here that you will find your voice again. :) You're not alone. Sending you all the support I can! Wishing you all the best.

-Finch

35 minutes ago, mini.finch said:

Welcome to AS, @Lady Anonymous! I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ I'm so sorry for what you've been through, the trauma you've experienced that led you to losing your voice...but I truly believe that with the help of all of the very kind and supportive people here that you will find your voice again. :) You're not alone. Sending you all the support I can! Wishing you all the best.

-Finch

Thank you so very graciously for your kindness and acceptance 😊 

Lady Anonymous 

Hello Lady A and welcome.

I am sorry you have reason to be here, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are very understanding and kind. You are not alone. It is brave to take that step, rather jump, and I hope you find this a safe and healing place to be.

Feel free to look around and jump in where and when you are ready. There is no pressure, just validation. I wish you the very best in finding your steps forward on this journey we call healing. 

Mary

:supportu:

Welcome @Lady Anonymous to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.