Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My first time

Atw1

(((Atw1)))

Welcome to AS! I am sorry for what brings you here and we were all where you are now. We were all new at one point. I think this board can be great for people and it is a great place to give and seek support. There are many great members here. The best part of about this board is that you can go at your own pace. There are so many different forums and options that it gives you the ability to find the exact kind of outlet you need. There is even a gender specific form which has password protected access. Know that you are heard, supported and believed here. Sitting with you and sending healing thoughts. If you ever need a friend, my inbox is always open.

Wishin

1 hour ago, Atw1 said:

I'm new to all this , not sure how it supposed to work but I've been through a lot lately and this seems like a lot of help to many 

Hope it works out for all of us

Hi Atw1, sorry you have been through a lot lately. Take your time to get to know the site. This is a safe place and you aren.t alone here.

Patricia

Hi Atw1,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. It isn't right that a site like this is needed and used by so many, but it has been a source of comfort and acceptance for us all. As you look around, I'm sure you will understand what I mean. Acceptance without judgment is huge, so do know that is what you will find here. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

I haven't been here for long and I do feel better on many levels 

It is great to read other people's experience , knowing I'm not alone gives me strength I never thought I had 

Thank you all