Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New... And A Little Nervous

Hi Angel, I'm new too (I signed up two days ago)... I've found some helpful information already just by browsing through some of the posts and so far everyone has been very kind and understanding. It kind of sounds like we're in the same place--just starting and wanting to move forward. It feels like a safe place to start if that's of any help. Welcome.

Welcome Angel.

AS is full of nice, kind and supportive people. I've been here less than a month and everyone has been wonderful. Nerves are normal, but you will see that many people can understand what you are going thru. It is awful we all have something horrible to go thru in order to find a place like this, but the number one thing that I have learned is that none of us are alone.

Best wishes to you,

Mary

:notalone:

I'm also new here. I've been trying to work through my long history of abuse and trauma in therapy and had a particularly difficult session this afternoon. Most of the time 50 minutes just isn't enough. Feeling lucky to have found this community. I feel completely alone in my normal life.

I signed up maybe a week ago but it hasn't let me on until today, so thankful for a community like this

hello and welcome to After Silence,

my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the team

take care, Paula