Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...

Nala

i guess i'm taking a positive step finding a place to talk. I only hope I can find the words to talk and open up... Though I feel a bit selfish and out of place asking for attention when I compare my problems with others that have faced and survived true horrors...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi welcome to AS :flowers:

I am glad you have found AS, it is a safe place to come to talk and get support, I hope you find it as helpful as I have. In no way are you selfish for asking for support, I know plenty people who I think have suffered worse than me but that doesn't mean I don't need or deserve support, I do and so do you. Take very good care, safe :hug:

Hi Nala, welcome to AS :flowers:

Everyone that has been a victim of sexual abuse is welcome here, no-one need ever feel bad because they went through something "small" ok? It's all abuse it all affects us

All the best and hope to see you around the forums :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

You're welcome.

Thinking of you.

found