Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New Too....

My name is Crystal I am from WI... I work two jobs and have casually been going to school for Nursing. I have had an abrupt stop to my schooling due to some emotional set backs. I have a loving boyfriend with whom I have been with 8 years and 1 month. We have two cats. I love writing, crafting of all types, yoga, art, and music. I live right on Lake Michigan and we have one of the best beaches in the Nation which I spend all my time there if weather permits. That is all I got for ya for now...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon:

I am a huge music nerd!!! :):)

I'm happy to hear that you have a loving boyfriend:) I hope you find the support you are looking for on here, if you need anything else please feel free to let me know.

Mandy

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi, Crystal! Welcome to AS...hope you find it as great as I have! I too am a huge music lover, and I love to write as well. Sometimes it's just about the only thing that helps me get through the day.