Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello All

Hello, I'm Rebecca. New to this site. I actually joined a couple days ago I think, took a while to actually commit to writing this introduction but after looking around this site seems pretty cool. I was physically, verbally, and emotionally abused by my father and raped by someone random in high school. Wow, really weird to actually type that. Anyways, I'm 24 now, finally in therapy after unsuccessfully trying to deal with everything on my own..by not dealing with it I guess. Thought I'd say hi to everyone...so hi :unsure:

hi rebecca, im joss and part of the newbie support team, im really pleased you have reached out for the support here, its a great place for support and understanding, im sorry you have been abused and raped, just know you are not alone and together we can all begin the jopurney to healing,

please feel free to pm me anytime if you have any questions etc,

nemmie

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hello Rebecca and Welcome to After The Silence :greet::chat::supportu: :aswelcomesu :notalone: I hope you find all the support and encourement that you need. Fell free to ask or discuss anything that you neef to. We are all good listeners and will always try to help you. You will make many friends on this forum and inc the chat room too.

Sincerely,

Roxy :candle::friends2::cloud9::butterfly::pray:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Rebecca (that is actually my name as well :) )

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Hi Rebecca

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you've suffered through, I hope by coming here, along with your therapy, it can help you in your healing.

John

Thinking of you.

Found