Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Bit Hesitant

I was skeptical about posting here, but I know I need help. I've been suffering and struggling with this for a long time and I'm hoping that speaking up will help me heal and move forward. It looks like there are quite a few strong, brave women in here--I hope I can soon join the ranks.

Welcome to AS, I am sure you will find friends, help, and support here. You are already a strong person. You have survived and you found us. You are already in the ranks. Don't feel any pressure to tell your story or anything you are not comfortable with yet. Take your time. Sometimes we need to take Baby Steps and some times we take leaps and bounds here. So, again.....welcome and take your time.

Edited by littlegirllost4ever

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi azwriter

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the Newbie support team here at AS, so if there is anything I can help you with feel free to PM me.

I can tottally understand about being Hesitant, I was the same when I first joined, and didn't know what to say really. And now they can't stop me :P For some it takes a while to settle in, but I asure you that it is really a great place, with great people :) just take your time and have a look around for a while.

And I am sure you are just as brave and as strong as everyone else here, You are a survivor :flowers:

Take Care

Cathy

Welcome. I hope you find this site to be as supportive and helpful for you as it has been for me.

:aswelcomesu:

welcome to as, writer.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

:hug::hug::hug:

Anytime hun.

Found