Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

EchoFx

Hey, I'm Allyx, I'm 17, and I was raped at 12. It's been really, really difficult for me to open up about it AT ALL, but it's gotten to the point where this thing is basically invading almost all aspects of my life. So I figure I should do something about it.

Not sure if I'm gonna post again, but hey, at least I took a step, right?

EDIT: Oh, and I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer) in October. I'm almost done with treatment, but I have an inkling that the stress of the diagnosis may have something to do with my recent inability to deal with this crap.

Edited by EchoFx

Welcome to AS. :)

Hello Allyx,

I just want to welcome you to AS. You sound like a very strong survivor and I hope to see you posting again.

I am a cancer survivor and have been clear and cancer free for over 6 years. Each day is so precious, isn't it? I know about the stress of getting thru it. I think that now you will heal emotionally much better. I wish you the best on your journey. We are all here to support and listen :hug:

A friend if you need one,

Jeannie

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS. You seem so strong when you have been through so much! I hope you find as much love and support here at AS as we all have!

xxx

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence. You will find lots of support and encouragement here at AS. The people here are kind and understanding and sensitive to your needs, they have always been great to me. Feel free to discuss anything you need to here, we are all good listeners. I hope you find soem peace here with us.

Sincerely,

Roxy :kitty::wave::bighug::rasta::pray::butterfly::friends2::aswelcomesu:

Hello... Welcome to AS...

I am so sorry for your suffering.. You sound so strong though.. And you were brave to post this..

I hope you find the love and support you need here.... I wish you the best and if you would ever like to talk to anyone, feel free to send me a PM.

:hug: (if ok)

Hi Allyx,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I'm apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a PM.

I'm sorry it's all coming back, but sometimes we have to face it in order to heal. It can be a long journey but one that is well worth it :flowers:

Mandy