Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Brand New And Ready

Hi I am Haley and I am new to this site today.

I am a survivor of childhood abuse, lots of it and I am looking to find many others to chat with and help heal.

thanks!

Haley

Edited by haleyhans
Hi Haley :) Welcome to AS...... I hope you find the healing you need here.....AS is a place to talk with others that have been there & can relate. Take Care :notalone:

thank you!!!!!!!

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

We are here for you.

:hug:

Found

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

We are here for you.

:hug:

Found

Thanks and thanks for the hug!

Haley

You're welcome sweetie. Let me know if you need anything. I am here.

Found

Welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hiya Haley and welcome to AS :flowers:

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

I'm sorry for what you've been through and hope the people you meet here will help you feel like you arent alone, and you get the support you need!

Sara x

Hi and welcome.

I too am new here :-) I hope support this forum helps you find the help in healing that you need.

Hi and welcome to you also!

HALEY :flowers:

Hiya Haley and welcome to AS :flowers:

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

I'm sorry for what you've been through and hope the people you meet here will help you feel like you arent alone, and you get the support you need!

Sara x

Sara,

thanks so much for your support, this is a wonderful website and I am glad I found it!

HALEY

Hi I'm new too and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse.

Nice to 'meet' you.

Take care :flowers:

[/quote

Hi and nice to meet you also. Hopefully we can all come together to heal as much as possible from the horrors of the childhood we endured. but we are here~ and this site feels so right!

Haley :hi: