Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member, Wish All You The Best Support.

I think I can relate to anyones pain as I have been through a hell of a lot as a kid. So look me up and chat with me. I think real therapy starts with one survivor to another sharing there feelings. Most therapist doesn't really know what it's like to truly be sexually violated as a kid. So how could anyone really share there feelings with one. Can't wait to hear from you.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to AS!

I am glad that you have found us and wish you all the best on you healing journey - you will find lots of support here. Best Wishes. Aliejane. :hi:

:flowers: Hi jonathan, welcome to AS, I agree, survivors have a better understanding of each other's pain than anyone else. I have found that certainly from the friends I have made here.

best wishes, Paula :flowers:

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS.

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help.

I agree - non-survivors often can't have any understanding of what survivors go through so its much easier for other members here to relate to each other.

I hope you settle in well here

Take good care

Sara

Hello Jonathan, and welcome to AS. :)