Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.

hi, everyone. i just wanted to introduce myself.

i only recently found this site, and just started posting today. haven't looked around much yet, but will be doing that.

i am glad to have found this site and hope to find help.

thanks,

its

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help then please feel free to send me or another team member a message.

I'm sorry for what you've been through but glad that you have joined us. I'm sure that you will find help here :)

:hug: if ok

Sara

thank you all for the quick warm welcome.

yes, hugs are definitely okay. i need all i can get!

i only just started counseling for the abuse. was in marital counseling before.

it took me a long time to even make an appointment. i have had two sessions now and another coming up on tuesday.

when i am able, i will post my story in the appropriate forum.

thanks again.

Hi pj, and welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

You are in the right place!! There are plenty of the hugs :hug: and support you need on here! You are strong to go for counseling, and I know that you are on the right path to healing. I never went for counseling, I went down the road to healing with the support of my husband, and a few friends that knew at the time. I think it made that path longer, but I got there in the end, and that is all that matters!

I look forward to your story if and when you are ready to post it! You'll get there in time, and when you do, I will there with hugs and support!

So welcome again

:hug:

~Jen