Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Kell

Hi all,

Would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Kell, I am 29 ( 30 on Sat argggh!! ) and I live in London UK, I am married with 2 boys.

I was recommended to this site through my counsellor last week, I have only seen her once - but she seems really nice.

Sorry if I am waffling! It's all a bit strange for me being here - sorry.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

:flowers:

Hi Kell,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I also came here on a recommendation from my therapist. I hope you find our community to be supportive and compassionate, as I have. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Take care, and welcome! :):hug:

Thank you all for the lovely welcome :hug:

I will pop back later if that's ok, kids nagging me to get off the computer!!!

I will try to post my story this evening, did try earlier but couldn't do it :cry:

Hi, Kell! Welcome! :flowers: I'm new here as well. Can't wait to get to know you. :)

Kell,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the circumstances that led you here, but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around. I'm sure that you will be feeling at home and comfortable here in no time. There are so many amazing people here who will give you all of the support and encouragement you are looking for.

Take care and I hope to see you around the boards.

:notalone::supportu: